Zoom Video Communications, Inc. (Zoom) has announced the latest developments and key milestones for its partner ecosystem in Asia Pacific (APAC), and recognised partner excellence and innovation at Zoomtopia APAC Partner Connect. Zoomtopia APAC Partner Connect which is part of Zoomtopia APAC, celebrates Zoom APAC partners’ impact, shares new programme updates, and provides insights into the future of the industry.
Speaking at the event, Jacob Pereira, Head of APAC Partners at Zoom (pic), shared the company’s plans for channel growth investments, scaling programmes, and empowering a dynamic partner ecosystem.
Key Partner Milestones in 2022
- Strong channel momentum and growth in APAC: As of Q3 FY23, over 800 channel partners across APAC (excluding Japan) have joined the Zoom Up Partner Programme, yielding 35% in channel revenue contribution to Zoom’s overall business in the region. Zoom Phone has also seen incredible growth and announced that it has reached over 4 million seats globally in August this year. This growth was accelerated by Zoom Phone’s flexible ‘Bring Your Own Carrier,’ and enhanced Provider Exchange Programme also enables partners to obtain calling plans, coverage, and managed services across the region, opening up new resale opportunities.
- The Zoom Up Partner Program: Launched earlier this year, the Zoom Up Partner Programme was designed to redefine the partner engagement journey through one integrated architecture. Optimised for education and awareness, the programme provides training and learning solutions for partners, and has recently expanded its in-person resources across regions to help provide more direct support.
- Accreditation Boot Camps: Zoom hosted a series of Zoom Up Accreditation Boot Camps in Sydney, Singapore, and Mumbai in July 2022 to educate partners about the Zoom platform, including Zoom Sales and Technical Foundations, as well as Zoom Phone. The bootcamps have provided accreditations to more than 300 APAC partners.
- Expanding Zoom’s distributor network: Zoom recently onboarded Korean distributor DMOA, and continued its partnerships with Dicker Data and Tradewinds as its Distributor and Technology Service Distributor partners in ANZ, rhipe in Asia, and Savex Technologies in India.
Rewarding Partner Excellence
Zoom also announced the APAC winners for this year’s Zoom Partner Awards, which recognises the standout partners that have developed innovative and impactful business plans and delivered outstanding sales results:
- Partner of the Year: Rahi Systems Pvt. Ltd. (India)
- Rising Star Partner Award: ECS Telecom (Korea)
- Carrier Partner Award: 1-TO-ALL Co., Ltd. (Thailand)
- Reseller Partner Award: Connect NZ (New Zealand)
- Distributor Partner Award: Savex Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (India)
- Certified Integrator Partner Award: PT Kayreach System (Indonesia)
- Partner Marketing Innovation Award: DMOA Co Ltd (Korea)
- Partner Marketing Impact Award: Savex Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (India)
- Partner Marketing Digital Award: FUJIFILM CodeBlue Australia (Australia)
“Partners are central to Zoom’s growth strategy in APAC. We are thrilled to celebrate our partners’ successes as they enhance their competencies and grow their business with Zoom,” said Pereira.
“Besides opening up new opportunities for partners as Zoom evolves into an all-in-one collaboration platform, we are deepening our focus and investment in our partner programs. Our goal is to empower our partners with the capabilities to deliver innovation with Zoom’s technologies and create the best outcomes for customers.”