Influbook, the first open-network for Influencers to build their social reputation, connect directly with the brands they love, and join forces to offer consumers a new way to discover products and services through the passionate storytelling of influencers around the world.
The vast majority of influencer marketing budgets go to the top 1% influencers – Influbook empowers the remaining 99%. Without costly marketing services, businesses are challenged with finding, qualifying & connecting with relevant influencers. At the same time, influencers struggle to prove their value and monetize their social media audiences. We enable the perfect match for an influencer of any size with the marketing objectives and budget of any business. The goal is to open up the influencer ecosystem to a wider audience where influencers, marketers & consumers can easily discover, qualify, and connect for free to democratizes influence while generating new revenue opportunities for the sharing economy.
Influbook empowers consumers with a network of shoppable blogs that combine brand descriptions with passionate influencer posts from any social network in a single place…At the moment of buying decision. Based on popular demand, Influbook has also adopted a strategy to white label its platform to companies, cities, and governments as a new way to invite qualified influencers to promote their services directly on their company websites.
“Influencers enable MicroMania with an effective channel to communicate with its community of gamers and Influbook is well positioned to lead this activity”, says Nicolas Bertrand, Senior Vice President, GameStop Europe, and Filip Soete, Chief Commercial Officer, Nice International Airport quotes “At the Nice Côte d’Azur Airport, we have thirteen million passengers a year that walk through our Duty Free shops and we are eager to work with influencers to promote the brands we represent. A collaboration with Influbook on a strategy to gain visibility on the social networks of their influencers would certainly be beneficial for the airport and our customers”.
Chaineum, a leading ICO boutique in Europe is assisting Influbook with its ICO and the tokenization of it cryptocurrency, the Fluence, an ERC20 utility token. Fluence can be used for payments and purchases on the Influbook platform with five strong utility cases: E-commerce, Influencer Marketing Campaigns, Community rewards, Cash-back rewards, Voting rights. For more information, visit our ICO website at www.influbook.io.
Influbook was part of the Alpha startup program at WebSummit in Lisbon on Nov 5 – 8. Nathan Frey, the founder, was pitching on November 6. Also join us at many other conferences to include BlockShow Asia in Singapore on Nov 27 – 30, World Blockchain Summit Riyadh on Dec 5 – 6, and CryptoBlockCon Las Vegas Dec 11 -12.