FWD Takaful Berhad (“FWD Takaful”) has pledged its support to Malaysian Takaful Association’s (MTA) initiative, ‘Race for Cover Towards Takaful 2020’, a concerted effort by the industry to raise greater awareness on the importance of family Takaful coverage.
As part of its efforts to protect more Malaysian families, FWD Takaful is promoting its innovative Takaful solution, FWD Family First. Launched in 2019, the FWD Family First plan offers critical illness protection for the entire family so that customers won’t need to participate in multiple individual plans.
Salim Majid Zain, FWD Takaful’s Chief Executive Officer, said, “At FWD Takaful, we knew from the outset that we wanted to change the way people feel about Takaful and together with MTA and other providers in the industry, we seek to create a more robust Takaful market by making Takaful more accessible through a wider range of solutions to serve the various needs of Malaysians.”
Race for Cover Towards Takaful 2020 is encouraging all Malaysians to consider medical and health coverage, as medical costs continue to rise and the public healthcare system remains challenged by the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
FWD Family First’s features and benefits include:
• It adapts to a family’s changes, ensuring all are protected
• Up to four children covered (and the flexibility to cover future new-born children)
• Broad spectrum coverage: 100% sum covered payable for 36 major illnesses (and 20 minor)
• Protection for up to 250% of the sum covered for your whole family (up to RM1 million)
• Death benefit if either parent dies – and contributions will be waived for the remaining covered persons
• No minimum waiting period between claims
Find out more about FWD Family First and its benefits at fwd.com.my/en/protect/fwd-family-first. Alternatively, call 13000 13 7988 or email [email protected] for more information.